2230 Square Foot Modern Prairie House Plan with 3 Beds and an RV Garage
About This Plan
- This 3 bed, 2.5 bath modern Prairie-style house plan gives you 2,230 square feet of one-level living with a 2-car courtyard garage and a 1-car front-facing bay that can handle an RV or boat. The low pitches and contrasting stucco give this home amazing curb appeal.
- On the inside, you are greeted by a large entry that opens into the great room. The 11-foot tray ceiling has exposed beams in it. The great room flows into the kitchen and the dining room. The kitchen has a walk-in pantry off the mudroom. The left side of the home has two bedrooms that share a hall bath. The right side of the home houses the master suite. It includes two walk-in closets, a shower room, and a dual vanity. There is an office and another mudroom coming in from the RV garage. The laundry room is located off of the mudroom.
- In back of the home, a large covered lanai with built in grill and access to a bathroom extends your livability to a great fresh air space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 2"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12