2300 Square Foot Barndominium-Style House Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding mimics the ribbed metal roof on the exterior of this deluxe Barndominium-style house plan (stick-framing) with a porch that wraps around the front-left corner and goes all the way down the left side.
- The right side of this design is where you'll find the 1,480 square foot garage, complete with a powder bath, a 10' by 10' and a large RV-friendly 14' by 14' overhead garage doors.
- The living room has a fireplace tucked in the corner and a 2-story ceiling and is open to the eat-in kitchen; a dream layout for entertaining.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level and features a tile shower in the attached bathroom, along with a shortcut to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, discover a sizable loft, as well as bedrooms 2 and 3 that share a full bath.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for 24" Vertical board and batten cement board siding.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 135075GRA, 135160GRA, 135179GRA, or 135185GRA
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 991 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 654 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss