2314 Square Foot Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Abundant Outdoor Space in Back
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This 2,314 square foot mountain Craftsman house plan has 2 beds and 2.5 baths on the main floor and offers you 1,516 square feet of lower level expansion that gives you two more bedrooms, two baths and a living room with wet bar.
- An attractive shed dormer let's light into the center portion of the home where the great room has a 17'6" ceiling. A similar shed dormer in back does the same, making the great room a great place to enjoy.
- On the main floor, all the rear-facing rooms have outdoor access. The master suite has an 11' tray ceiling with covered deck access. The back wall of the great room also has access to the covered deck. The dining room has covered deck and open deck access and Bed 2 has deck access as well.
- The den in front has a cathedral ceiling and makes a great home office.
- Access from the garage is made through the mudroom, helping control clutter from spreading through the home.
Optionally Finished Walkout Foundation
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,314 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,314 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 949 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,516 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1038 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss