2700 Square Foot One-story House Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- This one-story 2700 square foot house plan has a beautiful painted brick exterior and an 8'6"-deep front porch.
- Off the foyer, you'll find the dining room to the left and ahead the vaulted great room with sliding doors on the back wall opening to the 7'-deep grilling porch. A fireplace centered on the right wall can be seen from the two-island kitchen.
- There are two master suites in this home. One is located by the garage and has a 4-fixture bath and the other is located across the home and has a five fixture bath. Bed 3 is located is located near the roomy laundry room and the last bedroom can be used as a home office if needed.
- Built-ins located by the garage entry help control clutter. Talk about managing clutter, the 2-car side-load garage has two dedicated storage areas.
- Related Plan: Get a similar plan with a single master suite with plan 59296ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 7"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick