2700 Square Foot Rustic Country House Plan with Bonus Apartment Above Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The massive front covered porch with its stone based wooden columns welcomes you into this split bedroom rustic country house plan with open floor plan.
- The great room is spacious with a fireplace to warm you and your guests and is open to the kitchen and dining area, perfect for socializing. French doors open to a rear covered porch that features a grilling kitchen and a separate massive outdoor living area with a fireplace.
- The kitchen features a large eat-at island bar and a walk-in pantry.
- Relax in the master suite with a dual-headed shower and seat, two walk-in closets and access to the rear porch as well as convenient access to the laundry room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the other side of the house and they share a bathroom. A loft upstairs offers space for multiple beds for hosting guests and has a full bathroom.
- The spacious 2-car garage is situated on a 45-degree angle with plenty of storage and has a convenient outdoor shower next to it. A 509 square foot apartment over the garage - considered as "bonus" and not factored into the total living area - is great for guests, friends or as a rental space and has a kitchenette, bunk beds and its own bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 70699MK and 60597ND.
Lower Level Bonus
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,761 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,863 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 898 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,175 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 525 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,752 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 4"
- Depth: 77' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick