2800 Sq Ft Mid-Century Modern House Plan with Vaulted Ceilings and 3 Outdoor Spaces
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- A 3-car courtyard garage, clerestory windows and a low-pitched roof give this 3-bed mid-century modern house plan great curb appeal. A covered veranda in front and two outdoor spaces in back - one open, one covered - give you fresh air spaces.
- Bedrooms line the left side of the home with the master suite in back enjoying outdoor access as well as direct access to the laundry room.
- The back wall of the home opens to the sun deck, and sliding doors in the kitchen open to the covered deck.
- The kitchen has a walk-in pantry accessible from two sides and a large island with seating on one and views of the fireplace across the great room from the other.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,826 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,826 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 6"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1118 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 11' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss