3 Bay Carriage House Plan with Shed Roof in Back
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This 3 bed carriage house is great as a guest house, an income-producing property or use as a workshop or man cave. A shed dormer across the front adds to its curb appeal, creates headroom upstairs and provides great light there as well.
- A man door gives you access off the covered enry and takes you either to the garage or upstairs. A half bath on the ground floor is a nice touch.
- The upper floor gives you an open area combining a full kitchen with bar seating, a family and dining area. Laundry is tucked out of the way. The bedroom has a walk-in closet and a window seat.
- In back, a shed roof provides cover above the terrace.
- The roof is stick framed with a 12:12 pitch.