3-Bed Acadian-Influenced House Plan with Bonus Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This beautiful 3 bedroom 2.5 bath Acadian-influenced house plan offers rustic curb appeal to an Acadian design.
- A spacious open floor plan with a large great room, kitchen and dining area.
- The kitchen provides a large island, plenty of cabinet space, and a large walk-in pantry.
- Large master suite offers a trayed ceiling, separate tub and shower, dual sinks, and a make-up area for the lady of the house.
- A flex space is provided that could serve as your new home office. Also, upstairs is a bonus space that would be perfect for a guest suite or family game room.
- The plans come standard with a 2-car side-entry garage and can be purchased with a 3-car side-entry garage option.
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
Basement Option - Main Floor Stairs
Bonus over garage
3-Car Side-Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,447 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,447 sq. ft.
- Storage: 31 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 183 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 328 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 412 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick