3-Bed Barndominium-style House Plan with Oversized Garage and Covered Porch
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom Barndominium-style house plan boasts a modern farmhouse style with its timber-framed gables and ribbed metal roof. The wraparound porch provides plenty of outdoor living space, complete with a cathedral ceiling and fireplace.
- The heart of the home is located just off the entryway with an oversized island in the center and a walk-in pantry offering plenty of storage space. A two-story ceiling crowns the combined dining and living rooms.
- The master bedroom boasts a deluxe ensuite with a separate tub and tile shower, along with a dresser island in the walk-in closet and a pocket door that connects to the laundry room.
- A craft room rounds out the main level, while upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 each have a walk-in closet.
- The left side of the home is consumed by the oversized garage and workshop, which features a safe room and rear overhead door.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,399 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,377 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,022 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 857 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 2789 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss