3-Bed Bungalow Plan with Optional Detached Garage
About This Plan
- This classic bungalow features a porte cochere, attached to the main home by a breezeway, which guides automobiles to an optional 2-car garage. Shake siding and stone accents complete the design.
- Upon entering, a great room greets you with a fireplace anchoring the right wall. A sun room, or flex space, is located to the left, while the open kitchen sits straight ahead.
- Ample workspace in the kitchen is provided by the large island, which offers seating for casual meals. A hearth room and breakfast nook flank the kitchen, and a grilling porch is located nearby for those that like to barbeque.
- The master suite is located on the main level for convenience, and boasts a freestanding tub and separate shower in the 5-fixture bath, along with a closet that leads to the laundry room.
- A TV loft sits at the top of the stairs, as well as bedrooms 2 and 3 that share the hall bath. A large bonus room provides a fun space for the kids to enjoy on the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,358 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,674 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 684 sq. ft.
- Carport: 293 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 5"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick