3 Bed Bungalow with Attached Garage
About This Plan
- A first floor master suite and large open living space are key design elements in this 3 bed bungalow house plan.
- The great room is open to the dining room and that space in turn is open to the kitchen and nook. The island in the kitchen has seating and there is a walk-in pantry for storage.
- Homeowners won't have far to go at night with the first floor suite close at hand complete with walk-in closet and five fixture bath.
- On the second floor, two good-sized bedrooms share a bathroom.
- The stick framed roof has a 9:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Remove the garage with house plan 52254WM. And get more room with house plan 52248WM (1,871 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,717 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,241 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 476 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick