3 Bed Bungalow With Bonus and Basement
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom bungalow was the result of adding a basement to our popular house plan 51043MM. Inside you'll enjoy 3 over-sized bedrooms are complimented by large closets, and the flex space provides a perfect spot for that home office, playroom, or dining room.
- A breakfast area, and raised bar all provide spaces for those family meals with close access to the fully equipped kitchen.
- The great room includes gas logs, a trayed ceiling, and beautiful views to the covered rear porch beyond.
- The master bedroom also features trayed ceilings and the master bathroom leaves nothing to be desired.
- An expansive garage provides plenty of room for oversized trucks and SUV's and also includes a large storage area.
- The bonus room provides space for future expansion or for additional storage. And the basement gives you future expansion as well.
- Related Plans: Get a version in reverse layout with house plan 51065MM (2,108 s.f.). Build on a slab or crawl with house plan 51043MM and 51166MM. Get 4 bedrooms with house plan 51146MM (basement; 2,233 sq. ft.) and 51116MM (slab and crawlspace 2,199 s.f.). And see these alternate 3 bedroom versions: house plan 51064MM (1,924 s.f.), 51041MM (1,800 s.f.) and 51040MM (1,509 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,940 sq. ft.
- Storage: 82 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 252 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick