Craftsman Bungalow With Basement And Bonus
About This Plan
- This beautiful Craftsman house plan features 4 over-sized bedrooms with walk-in closets. Flex space provides a perfect spot for that home office, playroom, or dining room.
- A breakfast area and raised bar provide spaces for family meals with close access to the fully-equipped kitchen.
- The great room includes gas logs, a coffered ceiling, and beautiful views to the covered rear porch beyond.
- The master bedroom also features trayed ceilings and the master bathroom is full featured.
- The expansive garage provides plenty of room for oversized trucks and SUV's and also includes a large storage area.
- The bonus room provides space for future expansion or for additional storage.
- Related Plans: See an alternate basement version with house plan 51144MM (1,940 sq. ft.). And build on a slab or crawl with house plan 51116MM (2,199 sq. ft.).
- And see these 3 bedroom version: house plan 51064MM (1,924 s.f.), 51065MM (2,108 s.f.), 51041MM (1,800 s.f.) and 51040MM (1,509 s.f.).
- For a more traditional exterior, see these related house plans: 5188MM (1,800 s.f., side-entry garage), 5191MM (2,250 s.f., side-entry garage) and 5192MM (2,500 s.f., front-entry garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,233 sq. ft.
- Storage: 85 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 686 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick