3-Bed Coastal-style House Plan with Split-Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- From the street you will find an ascetically pleasing front façade with multiple roof lines and clean lines.
- The double front entry doors will greet its owners with French doors leading to the study and further into the great room which is perfectly placed to the kitchen and dining areas.
- An optional wine room is tucked behind the dining for ease of selecting a wine for dinner. On the other side, the master will pamper you with vaulted ceilings and glass doors to the lanai.
- Outside you have a covered area with a linear fireplace and outdoor kitchen which is perfect for entertaining
- The master bathroom surrounds you in mirrors, tile and comes with a center soaking tub and walk around shower.
- 2 additional bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms completes this home plan.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,119 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,119 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 912 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 95 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 110' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 851 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss