3-Bed Contemporary Country Home Plan with 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- The fresh exterior of this 3-bedroom Contemporary Country home plan delivers a block foundation and is topped by a metal, cross-gable roof.
- Both the side and front doors provide easy access to the mud / laundry room combo that includes a coat closet, powder bath, and built-in bench with cubbies.
- The primary bedroom is conveniently located on the main level and features a full bath. The remainder of this level hosts an open living space with tall ceilings.
- Two sets of sliding doors help prioritize outdoor living, while the spacious covered porch (14' by 30') allows for dining, grilling, and lounging.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the living space below and leads to bedrooms 2 and 3 that share a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 628 sq. ft.
- Attic: 47 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 420 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss