3-Bed Contemporary Home Plan with Courtyard
About This Plan
- The sprawling footprint of this 3-bedroom, contemporary home plan creates a private courtyard in the center of the u-shape design, while the modern roof has a 6-degree primary pitch and a flat secondary pitch.
- The great room is filled with natural light, and extends outdoors onto a large terrace with space for a grill. The open kitchen offers seating at the peninsula, and a central island lends plenty of workspace.
- An oversized sliding door off the kitchen guides you to the rear courtyard, which is also accessible from the master suite. Enjoy the secluded location of the master suite, complimented by a 5-fixture master bath and walk-in closet. A quiet study can be found next door.
- A hallway spans the length of the courtyard and leads to a game room that separates two bedroom suites.
- Access the 3-garage from the front of the home, and discover a sizable mudroom just inside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,338 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,338 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 6"
- Depth: 97' 4"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 989 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6"
- Framing Type: 2x12/TJI