3-Bed Contemporary Ranch Plan with Spacious Great Room
About This Plan
- A raised-seam, metal roof contributes a contemporary element to this 3-bedroom ranch home, while craftsman detailing on the exterior adds to the great curb appeal.
- The light and airy great room resides in the center of the home, with a retractable wall of bi-fold doors guiding you to the back porch, while a fireplace adds to the warm and comfortable ambiance
- The kitchen is just inside from the 2-car garage, creating an easy path when unloading groceries. A large, kitchen island offers seating for casual meals, and the adjacent dining room offers a formal space when family and friends gather.
- Retreat to the master bedroom for serenity, and discover a sizable wardrobe, and a 5-fixture bath, which overlooks a private garden patio.
- There are two additional bedrooms, one of which includes a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,390 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,390 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 266 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 10"
- Depth: 88' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick