3 Bed Contemporary Townhouse Plan
About This Plan
- This is a contemporary townhouse with a Florida flavor. As such, it has a fairly narrow footprint, which makes it well-suited for construction among other townhouses.
- Its entry is slightly recessed under wide eaves that stretch out to create a covered porch spanning the front. Three squared framed-out columns highlight the ends and the entry.
- The foyer has a handy mini-bathroom on the right, then leads into a wide open living room, dining area, and kitchen on the left. Windows flank and highlight the living room’s fireplace.
- Appliances are built into the plentiful cupboards and counter tops that define the C-shaped kitchen. More storage space, deep and wide, nestles under the nearby staircase.
- The owners’ suite fills out most of the rear. Pocket doors in the sleeping area access two roomy step-in closets. A similar door opens into a two-section bathroom with an oversized shower and double vanity. The hallway outside of the suite ends at a pass-through utility room that links with the two-car garage.
- Two bedrooms, a two-section bathroom, a large loft and an even larger bonus room are upstairs. A wide window brightens the loft, which is open to the stairwell over a half wall. Shelves line a large walk-in closet at the rear, and another wide stack of storage shelves hide behind a bi-fold door on the side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 951 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 737 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 334 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 23' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 444 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12