3 Bed Cottage Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This 3 bed modern cottage ranch has an attractive gable over the garage and a shed dormer over the L-shaped porch. The unique exterior an eclectic use of materials, not too unlike the Craftsman style, with elegant modern elements - standing seam metal over the porch, shed dormer and garage roofs - combining to give it an overall uncluttered look and feel.
- Inside, an open floor plan greets you with the great room blending into the dining room and kitchen. A fireplace on the left is flanked by built ins.
- The bedrooms are split maximizing your privacy with the master bedroom featuring a 10' tray ceiling. Across the home two bedrooms share a hall bath.
- The kitchen has a deep walk-in pantry hidden by cabinet-faced doors.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 62725DJ and 62732DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,701 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 747 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12