Modern 3-bed Farmhouse Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Just inside from the covered porch, guests are greeted by views into the great room and the rear covered deck beyond.
- The great room, with fireplace, has open views to the kitchen and dining area -- which expands entertaining options with access to the rear covered deck.
- The kitchen features a practical island workspace with breakfast bar, in addition to a handy walk-in pantry.
- Just off the kitchen, a mudroom with built-in bench, lockers, and catch-all area, acts as a buffer between the 3-car garage and the home’s living spaces.
- The secluded master suite features a 10-foot-high boxed ceiling and a bath area that includes dual sinks, compartmented toilet, and a generous walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home and share a central hall bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plans 62568DJ (1,701 sq. ft.) and 62532DJ (1,734 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,733 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,733 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick