3-Bed Country Craftsman Farmhouse Open Interior and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This house plan is a modern adaptation of the Craftsman style. Steep gables, horizontal and vertical siding textures and multiple dormers are all traits of the style. Simple window casing and divided window panes with painted sashes also exemplify Craftsman style homes.
- Inside, you'll find one large dining space facing the rear, an open kitchen with a huge island and a vaulted family room.
- The master suite is fully appointed with a luxurious bath and a convenient entrance into the laundry room.
- The garage entry point is through a mudroom, perfect for coats, boots and pet accessories along with a walk-in-pantry.
- A large deck and screen porch provide for outdoor living which expands the space to entertain and relax with family and friends.
- Upstairs, you'll find a reading loft and two large bedrooms each with walk-in-closets and attached baths. The bonus room could be an additional bedroom or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,667 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,812 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 855 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 287 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 579 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick