3-Bed Country Home Plan with Great Porches Front and Back (and Upstairs in Back)
About This Plan
- A broad open vaulted gable makes a great statement and provides cover to the front of this 3-bed country home plan. In back, an even larger porch - 49' by 9' - awaits.
- The open floor plan comes with a vaulted family room that's within sight of the kitchen and dining area. A fireplace anchors the right wall.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a large walk-in closet and a walk-in shower with a seat and dual vanities.
- Upstairs, you have views to the family room below from the open rail balcony. Two bedrooms - one with a sitting area and the other with a walk-in closet - share a bathroom set between them and both have access to the covered balcony overlooking the back.
- A roomy bonus room can be put to many uses and is included in the living area figure.
- Related Plans: Add a carport with house plan 68735VR and check out other versions including plans 68400VR, 68725VR, 68440VR and 68561VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,278 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 822 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 993 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick