3-Bed Country Ranch Home Plan with Optional Versions
About This Plan
- A covered entry porch greets you to this 3-bed ranch home plan with rugged good looks.
- An enclosed entry helps keep out the cold and control clutter.
- An open concept living area is great for entertaining. A large island in the kitchen has seating for up to four and there is also room for a dining table.
- Laundry is located by the garage entrance and near all three bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get a larger version with front-facing garage with house plan 22542DR (1,858 sq. ft.). Get a side-entry garage with house plans 22540DR and 22541DR. Eliminate the garage with house plan 22475DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,513 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,513 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 324 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,513 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss