3-Bed Country Ranch with Home Office and 8-Foot-Deep Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- Amenities are abundant in this sprawling 3-bed country house plan. An 8'-deep covered porch spans the front of the home and gives you a great fresh air space to enjoy.
- A cozy fireplace awaits you in the vaulted great room with exposed beams in the ceiling.
- An L-shaped island in the kitchen gives you loads of prep space and comfortable seating for up to six. A pair of doors on the back of the dining room takes you to another 8'-deep porch.
- Bedrooms are clustered on the right, including the master suite with two walk-in closets.
- Work from home in the office set behind a pocket door by the mud room and garage entrance.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 59376ND, 70550MK and 60574ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,313 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,313 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 759 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 793 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick