Southern Country Gem
About This Plan
- Reminiscent of Southern Low Country designs, this abode features a front covered porch plus a rear covered deck and grilling porch.
- The living room has a fireplace and at almost 25' x 14', is open to your creative arrangement.
- The large kitchen is open to the dining area and features a wrap around island bar.
- The master suite features a large walk-in closet and double vanities. On the other side of the house, two bedrooms share a bathroom, each with a private sink area.
- This house plan also has a large 16' x 20' media/play room set off to the side.
- Related Plans: Gain an upstairs bonus room with house plans 59298ND and 5904ND, both 1,921 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,247 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,247 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 671 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 4"
- Depth: 85' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick