3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Loft and Games Room
About This Plan
- A mix of clapboard, board and batten, shingles and stone dress up this 3 bed Craftsman house plan.
- The entry porch opens to the foyer and the living room beyond.
- The living room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and is open to the kitchen with a large island with counter seating. The back wall of the living room opens to the porch in back.
- An home office has space with built-in shelving. This room is situated well away from the main living areas, which means you’ll always have a quiet and comfortable place to get work done.
- You’ll find each of the three bedrooms on the opposite end of the home. Both of the secondary bedrooms are roomy and have access to a convenient shared bathroom.
- The beautifully designed master suite has a picture window. A doorway lets you out onto the patio.
- Opposite the office, you’ll find a mud room and a laundry room.
- The mudroom comes with storage space for shoes and jackets, and the laundry area features wraparound counters and a utility sink to help make laundry and other cleanup jobs much easier.
- The second floor has a lofted area with a built-in desk. French doors open to the games room with a wet bar and walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get a modern farmhouse / New American exterior with house plan 69757AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,481 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,481 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 582 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 869 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss