3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Single-Floor Living and a Dynamic Exterior
About This Plan
- Stone, clapboard and board and batten siding give this home a dynamic exterior. Four gables and a shed dormer plus an entry porch add to the curb appeal.
- The home has an L-shaped open concept area combining the great room, kitchen and dining room together into a great entertaining space.
- A large island with counter seating, a dual sink and dishwasher make the kitchen an inviting, functional space. Access to the garage nearby and a large pantry make unloading groceries a breeze.
- The bedrooms are in a split layout with the master suite having a tray ceiling, a walk-in closet with direct laundry room access and twin vanities in the bathroom. The remaining bedrooms share a bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 790101GLV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,167 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,167 sq. ft.
- Deck: 226 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 124 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick