One-level Country Craftsman Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-level living with this country Craftsman home plan, complete with clipped gables and a shed dormer on the front elevation.
- Once past the threshold, discover a step ceiling in the foyer, which guides you into the great room. A cathedral ceiling is centered above the fireplace that serves as the only divider between the adjoining kitchen and dining area.
- An elongated island houses a double-bowl sink in this gourmet kitchen, and a walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage space. The dining room is filled with natural light for a soothing dining experience.
- For the utmost privacy, discover the master bedroom set apart from the secondary bedrooms, and paired with a 5-fixture bathroom and a pass-through closet that connects with the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath, and a mudroom just inside from the double garage helps you get settled before entering the kitchen.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 790034GLV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,167 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,167 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 183 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12