3 Bed Craftsman with Options
3 - 5
About This Plan
- The rustic exterior of this Craftsman house plan will warm your heart as you pull in the driveway.
- Designed as a three bedroom house plan with a bedroom on the second floor, it has three other versions that give you more space and different exteriors.
- All enjoy an open floor plan and a big walk-in pantry in the kitchen.
- The owner's suite has a lovely tray ceiling plus a big bathroom and walk-in closet.
- An optional finished lower level adds 2 more bedrooms and 913 square feet.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate stucco exterior with house plan 42343DB.
- Remove the second floor with house plans 42340DB (1,596 sq.ft.) and 42359DB (1,452 sq. ft.).
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,898 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 302 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 913 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12