3-Bed Craftsman with Options
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The rustic exterior of this Craftsman house plan will warm your heart as you pull in the driveway.
- Designed as a three bedroom house plan with a bedroom on the second floor, it has three other versions that give you more space and different exteriors.
- All enjoy an open floor plan and a big walk-in pantry in the kitchen.
- The owner's suite has a lovely tray ceiling plus a big bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get two beds and a family room plus storage in a finished lower level with house 42610DB. Get an alternate stucco exterior with house plan 42343DB. Remove the second floor with house plans 42340DB (1,596 sq.ft.) and 42359DB (1,452 sq. ft.).
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,898 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 302 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 913 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12