5-Bed Craftsman Home Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- The rustic exterior of this Craftsman house plan will warm your heart as you pull in the driveway.
- Designed as a three bedroom house plan with a bedroom on the second floor, it has three other versions that give you more space and different exteriors.
- All enjoy an open floor plan and a big walk-in pantry in the kitchen.
- The owner's suite has a lovely tray ceiling plus a big bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The finished lower level gives you two beds and a family room plus lots of storage.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the basement with house plan 42341DB. Get an alternate stucco exterior with house plan 42343DB. Remove the second floor with house plans 42340DB (1,596 sq.ft.) and 42359DB (1,452 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,776 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 878 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 302 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12