3 Bed Dog Trot House Plan with Sleeping Loft
About This Plan
- This 3 bed dog trot house plan has a layout unique to this style of home with a spacious screened porch separating the main portion of the home on the right (738 square feet ) from the left portion with the 2 beds and Jack-and-Jill bath (443 square feet).
- The main portion of the home consists of a vaulted great room/kitchen area with a fireplace and windows on both sides.
- The master bedroom has a pair of doors leading to the screened porch and its own full bath.
- A ladder on the left wall in the hallways takes you to the sleeping loft where you can fit a host of visitors in bunk beds and day bed platforms. Nifty sliding barn doors give you views (or shuts them off) to the great room below.
- Related Plans: Get a slightly different version with house plan 92318MX. Get a larger dog trot with house plan 92383MX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,555 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,181 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 374 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 43' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"