3-Bed Farmhouse with Country Kitchen and a 1-Car Attached Garage
About This Plan
- A covered front porch wraps around the living room of this Traditional home plan.
- Lots of counter space and a big island enhance the country kitchen that opens to the dining area.
- A pocket door closes the kitchen off from the study and saves door space.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor with the master suite having a walk-in closet.
- Bonus space over the garage is accessed by stairs in the garage.
- Related Plan: Build in reverse and detach the garage with house plan 21951DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 982 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 797 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 120 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss