3-Bed French Country Home with Upstairs Game Room
About This Plan
- Gables at varying heights across the front elevation add to the curb appeal on this 3-bedroom, French Country home plan.
- The center of the plan is open and filled with light; from the great room, you can see into the study / office, dining room, and rear screened porch.
- The gourmet kitchen boasts two islands, a large range, and a walk-in pantry, along with a nearby breakfast nook for casual meals.
- The master suite sits alone, behind the 4-car garage, and features a deluxe ensuite with a walk-in closet that connects with the laundry room. A safe room is also accessible from the laundry room.
- Two additional bedroom suites complete the main level, while upstairs, everyone will enjoy the generous game room with a powder bath and storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 924 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 756 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 8"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1678 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick