3-Bed Hill Country Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Three sets of french doors connect the elongated, front porch with interior of this 3-bedroom, Hill Country home. The double doors in the center lead guests into the heart of the home, which combines a spacious great room and eat-in kitchen.
- In the center of the open floor plan, the homeowner may choose to include a double-sided fireplace for added warmth and character.
- The master suite is privately situated away from the secondary bedrooms, and features access to the covered deck, along with a 5-fixture bath.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the left side of the home and share the hall bath.
- The double garage opens into the laundry / mudroom, with the optional bonus room above, lending flexibility to the plan.
- Increase living space by 1,725 sf, and boost the bedroom count to 5, when you finish the lower level as designed. The entire family will enjoy the family and game room combo, which extends outdoors onto a covered patio.
Optional Bonus Level
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,519 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,519 sq. ft.
- Deck: 90 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 191 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 240 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,725 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss