3 Bed Hill Country House Plan with Two Living Wings
About This Plan
- A stunning exterior with multiple roofline and a high-ceilinged covered entry welcome you to this 3 bed Mediterranean-inspired house plan.
- The foyer acts as the dividing point between the two separate wings of the home. The right side is the master wing with a private study and access to the back like space.
- The left wing has an open floor plan with a 2-sided fireplace helping divide the living room from the kitchen.
- The living room has a collapsing rear wall that opens to the outdoor living room.
- Two bedrooms are tucked away in back with their own baths and walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,711 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,711 sq. ft.
- Deck: 526 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 107' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1133 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss