3-Bed Home Plan with Master Suite Balcony
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, traditional home plan is perfect for a narrow lot. The exterior boasts private Romeo and Juliet balconies, a covered entranceway with turret, large Palladian windows, and block stone trim.
- Entering the foyer, you are greeted by the formal living room with a majestic 21'-high ceiling, storage closets, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Access the dining room through the alcove, where large windows allow in great natural light, and double doors lead to a back patio.
- The gourmet kitchen offers a free-standing center island, built-ins, and a sweeping breakfast bar separating the kitchen from the breakfast room and family room. An enchanted curved window in the breakfast room adds character and the dramatic corner fireplace invites family to enjoy the warmth from several rooms.
- At the top of the stairs, French doors open to a study with built-ins and a sitting room, which could double as a guest room. A second family bedroom, with two private balconies and a 5-fixture bath, is located across the hall.
- The octagonal master suite, with step trey ceiling, boasts a large fireplace with built-ins, private balcony, and luxurious master bath. A utility room completes this second-floor, luxury design.
- A 2-car, front-entry garage is accessible from the hall off the kitchen, or the foyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,462 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,718 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,744 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12