3 Bed House Plan For Front Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Strong shingle-style details create a timeless exterior with a rustic flavor in this 3 bedroom house plan designed for a front-sloping lot.
- From the foyer you get to appreciate the main floor's open floor plan with the great room open to the combined kitchen and dining space in back.
- A patio on the back is accessible from the dining room and makes a great place to enjoy the fresh air.
- The upper floor has a vaulted master suite plus two bedrooms and a vaulted bonus room. Laundry is conveniently located making that chore a little bit easier to do.
- Related Plan: For a larger version, see house plan 2349JD (2,795 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,702 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 864 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 838 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 555 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss