3-Bed House Plan for the Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Only 36' wide, this handsome 3-bed house plan is ideal for a narrow lot.
- A bay window in the living room has transoms above to bring in more light.
- From the kitchen, you can see all the way through to the family room fireplace.
- The second floor loft has an open rail that overlooks the living room below.
- The master suite faces front while the two family bedrooms face the rear of the home.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 23009JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,840 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 908 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 932 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss