3-Bed House Plan with 2-Car Attached Garageugged
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Timbers, stone and clapboard siding grace the front of this 3-bed house plan, equally at home in the mountains or in a more urban environment.
- The foyer gives you views straight through to the back of the home and a mudroom behind pocket doors gives you space to put coats and shoes, eliminating clutter from spreading to the main portion of the home.
- Enjoy cathedral ceilings in back where an open concept floor plan combines the kitchen and living area into one entertaining space. Sliding doors on the back wall take you to the deck.
- The bedrooms are clustered on the right side of the home. Bed 3 can be used as an office if needed.
- The lower level gives you room to expand.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-bed, 1-car version with house plan 22566DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12