2-Bed Modern Rugged House Plan with Attached Garage
About This Plan
- This 2-bed house plan has a rugged yet modern facade featuring a decorative, gabled front porch with board and batten siding.
- Upon entry, the heart of the home offers an open-concept floor plan.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating for four and a pantry behind a pocket door. Sliding doors on the back wall take you to the deck.
- Two bedrooms share a bathroom on the right side of the home leaving the rest of the home for relaxing with friends.
- The lower level gives you room to expand.
- Related Plans: Get 3 bedrooms and a 2-car garage with house plan 22567DR. Remove the garage with house plans 22547DR and 22535DR (with a finished lower level).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,178 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 364 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss