2-Bed House Plan with Open Floor Plan and Rear Covered Porch
About This Plan
- This 2-bed house plan has a rugged yet modern facade featuring a decorative, gabled front porch with board and batten siding.
- Upon entry, the heart of the home offers an open-concept floor plan. The kitchen boasts a large island (9'10" by 3'4" and walk-in pantry (4'6" by 3'9").
- Two bedrooms share a bathroom on the left side of the home leaving the rest of the home for relaxing with friends.
- The lower level gives you room to expand.
- A patio off the dining room extends your living space outdoors.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 22566DR and 22567DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,140 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss