3-Bed House Plan with Early American Influences
About This Plan
- Early American influence is evidenced in this three-dormered house plan. A hipped shingle roof and siding facade are complemented by a columned front porch.
- Inside, the 2-story foyer reveals an efficient floor plan with the dining room flowing into the efficient kitchen with a serving bar to the breakfast nook.
- The family room is expansive, with lots of natural light and a cozy fireplace.
- Three upstairs bedrooms include a sumptuous master suite with a private vaulted bath, and two secondary bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,844 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 846 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 998 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 849 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick