3-Bed House Plan with Sunken Family Room
About This Plan
- Stucco and brick combine to create a lovely exterior for this classic home plan. The covered front entrance with arched multi-pane door and the front dormers add further charm.
- The entry hall faces the sunken family room, which is enhanced by a gas fireplace and is a generous space in which to relax and converse.
- The kitchen boasts an eat-in breakfast area, a pantry and access to the backyard. Just adjacent is the formal dining room, well illuminated with natural light.
- The upstairs sleeping quarters include a large master suite with a walk-in closet and private bath as well as three additional rooms that share a full bath.
- A two-car garage and an unfinished full basement complete the home plan design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,005 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 870 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,135 sq. ft.
- Entry: 61 sq. ft.
- Deck: 237 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 870 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss