3-Bed House Plan with Upstairs Master Bedroom with Sitting Room
About This Plan
- This traditional 2-story house plan has three bedrooms.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor including the master bedroom with a sitting room and a walk-in closet.
- The living room has an angled fireplace and is open to the dining room.
- A pocket door separates the kitchen from the dining room.
- A quiet study/home office is located on the left off the entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 850 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 850 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss