3 Bed House Plan with Vaulted Living Room and Master Suite
About This Plan
- Enter this rustic Mountain home through a covered front porch.
- Another big covered porch in the rear has lots of room for table and chairs.
- The vaulted living room has a corner fireplace that can be seen from the kitchen and dining room, thanks to the open layout.
- All the bedrooms are on the right wing of the home.
- The vaulted master suite has a private patio for sipping your morning coffee or enjoying a good book.
- Width of home including garage is 75'0"
- Related Plans: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 12924KN and remove the 2-car garage with house plans 12913KN and 11542KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,416 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"