3-Bed House Plan with Vaulted, Open Floor Plan Great Room
About This Plan
- This exciting Northwest house plan benefits from both an open floor plan and a huge vaulted ceiling in the main living area.
- Other features include an air lock entry foyer that keeps the cold air out in the winter and sliding glass doors that lead to the rear covered porch.
- A bank of triple windows by the kitchen sink lets you keeps an eye on the kids playing in the back yard.
- Bedroom 2 is on the first floor next to the master suite and worls well as a nursery.
- The third bedroom has lots of privacy on the second floor, off by itself.
- There's a small loft big enough for a desk too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,930 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 468 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 40 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 20 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss