3-Bed Mediterranean House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- Arched top dormers protrude from a clay tile roof, while corresponding windows provide charm to the exterior of this 3-bedroom, Mediterranean house plan.
- Upon entering through double doors, a spacious foyer opens to a large living room. Matching french doors on the back of the home lead to a covered patio.
- The kitchen resides in front of the 3-car garage, and features a central island for added prep space and a built-in booth for casual meals. The laundry room sits adjacent the kitchen for ease of use.
- Homeowner's with a passion for entertaining will delight in the left wing of the home, which boasts a fireplace serving as a focal point in the family room, wet bar overlooking a cards area, and a sitting nook.
- Retreat to the second-level, master suite, which features a cozy fireplace and lavish en suite with dual closets and an exercise room. A second bedroom upstairs includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
- A third bedroom on the main level is a great space for guests, with access to the back patio and a full bath just outside the door.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,220 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 793 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12