3 Bed Mid Century Modern House Plan with Vaulted Covered Patio in Back
About This Plan
- This 3 bed mid century modern house plan has a contemporary exterior with eye-catching roof lines and a surprisingly spacious interior.
- Three bedrooms line the left side and are separate by two bathrooms. The master suite is the most private of the three and is located in back.
- The back of the home is made up of the open concept great room and dining room with 12’ ceilings. The kitchen is only separated by an island with an eating bar with a view that looks out to the rear of the home towards vaulted covered patio. A large walk-in pantry back up against the two-car garage.
- The garage enters into a mud hall with convenient access to the utility area for easy transition out of dirty clothes to the laundry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,837 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,837 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 655 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss