3-Bed Modern Cottage with Stucco and Lap Siding Exterior
About This Plan
- This a beautiful Modern Cottage-style 1-story house plan has an exterior with a mix of stucco and traditional lap siding.
- Just inside the front covered porch, you'll find yourself in an entry way that opens up to the wide open floor plan. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves and lies under a 10' trayed ceiling. The kitchen includes a large island and a walk-in pantry. The dining room leads out to the covered rear porch through a large sliding glass door.
- The master suite can be found on the right side of the home. The master bedroom lies under a stunning decorative trayed ceiling with beams. The luxurious master bathroom includes his/her vanities, a walk-in shower, and a walk-in closet.
- The spare bedrooms can be found on the right side of the home. The bedrooms are split by an amazing rec room that is hidden away from the main living area behind a murphy door. The bedrooms share a Hollywood bathroom and each has its own walk-in closet.
- The homes side load 2-car garage enters the home through a convenient mudroom with a bench and hooks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,283 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12; 12 On 12; 6
- Framing Type: Truss