3-Bed Modern Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This 3-bed Craftsman ranch home plan has exposed decorative wood beams and supporting the covered front entry and decorative brackets at the peak of the two gables in front.
- The design of the foyer is great for cold climates as it can be sealed off from the home, containing not only clutter but also the cold.
- The open concept floor plan gives you a combined, kitchen, dining and living room with fireplace.
- The master suite has a private shower room and a walk-in closet. Two secondary bedrooms sharing a full bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get a front-facing garage with house plans 22494DR and 22542DR and a side-entry garage with house plans 22540DR and 22541DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,631 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,631 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 41 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,361 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss